Monday, November 15, 2004

I feel like Columbus

Amazement.
It's really the only word that can be even conceivably used to describe my feelings towards this fabulous new world. The world of the blog.
Soon millions of people will be flocking to this webpage daily to view my postings. To hang on my every word. To base their lives around my teachings.
Ah yes. 'tis truely a wondrous age we live in. I feel like Columbus, trying to find India, but finding indians of a completely different caliber. Or maybe John Cabot, showing up to Newfoundland for the first time, throwing that barrel over the side of his ship and hauling it up, only to find it full of fish.
Oh, heres another analogy (the last, you have my word). It's like when for a while we thought the atom was the smallest piece of matter possible, and then we split it and all that other stuff came out.
My friends, this is indeed the start of a magical era, where my every thought can be instantly transferred to the screens before your very eyes. And yes my children, they will be, I assure you.
So my friends, I implore you; let this not be your last visit to my domain. Let the winds of knowledge carry you back to my words always, and in the end, make you that much better for it.
Ya know, because I'm like... mega smart and all that.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home