Monday, November 29, 2004

Only Human

Hey, for the very few of you out there who come to the page and are actually following what I'm doing with the stories and such, know that I havn't forgotten about it all.

It's become crunch time in school and I'm up to my neck with work. (Mainly shit I should have had done weeks, even months ago, but such as it is to be a university student).

Either way, if not soon then over Christmas I'll be going hardcore once again with writing and I'll be finishing both current stories as well as posting a bunch of new ones I'm also working on. So don't forget about me and check back in a week or four and I'll see if I can't get some shit done. Peace

Nick

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 03, 2004 2:44:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Nick's bro Terry, and that's a huge lie. When Nick gets home for Christmas he's going to be spending ALL his time playing World of Warcraft with his two brothers. Its highly addictive, and he may in fact not be back to university for Winter semester, or ever. If you know him, say your good-byes.

TPC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home