Thursday, January 13, 2005

My Humblest of Appologies

I assured you people that over the christmas holidays I would be getting heavily back into writing the stories I've started and posting them. At which point my brother made a comment about World of Warcraft taking up vast quantities of my time. When he posted that comment I chuckled to myself and forgot about it. At that point however, I had never played it.

Well, he was right. Aptly appreviated, WoW currently owns my life, and because of this, doing anything apart from playing it (ie: eating, sleeping, bathing, etc) is very hard to accomplish. In fact the only reason I'm here writing this to you people is because there's a weekly maintenance downtime for the WoW servers at which point you can't log in to play, and it's currently running its course ....... dear lord.... just one more hour... *twitch*

However, in other news, I won't be going back to school into September and if I don't get a job.... well actually, even if I do get a job, I'm going to have assloads of free time for the next 7 or 8 months. So this I PROMISE you (and a promise is good as .. a ... thousand... words... and a picture?) I WILL complete them. I WILL post them. And uhh.. (help me out here... profound statements always work better in groups of three)..... I WILL... go try to log into WoW again... MAYBE ITS BACK UP!!!!

..... SHUT UP!!! ... I don't have a problem.... besides you..... besides you and weekly maintenance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home